Saturday, July 25, 2009

BIG GIRL!

Ella is now SEVEN months old! I can't even believe it! She's is getting so big! She eats like her dad; I guess that's why she's growing so much:) So far she likes just about anything we give her (except peas!).

She started sitting up on her own at about 6 months and was crawling like a pro about 2 weeks after that. She's trying to pull herself up on EVERYTHING, especially in her crib. She's at such a fun stage (we haven't really hit a bad one yet!). Her little personality is starting to show. We get comments all the time about what a laid back and happy baby she seems to be. We'd have to agree;)

6 Months: Ella eating cereal for the first time... definitely a learning experience!


On to fruits and veggies

"Not so sure about this"...

Sitting up playing with her favorite toy (caterpillar again)
Standing up in her bed!

She still looks so little, though;)


4 comments:

Justin, Buffy, Madelyn and Drew said...

Oh my she is a big girl!! Standing up in her crib!! She's ahead of Drew on that one (I like her walls by the way...I didn't you painted them...looks great)!!! Is her hair getting a bit lighter? It may just be the flash...still has those baby blue eyes!

Anonymous said...

Love the new paint!!! Even though I see her often, it still blows my mind to see how much she has grown in these pictures! I love how her personality is starting to shine- and she does seem to be very laid back- just like you guys :)

karen said...

what great pictures, i love her room, you guys did a great job. she is growing up so fast, it's hard to believe she's 7 months old. you two are great parents. we love you. mom and dad

Anna said...

SOOOO cute...I love this crawling stage, and I think it's so wonderful that Gabriella is crawling early!! The longer, the better!! It's so good for their brain development, and so many kids don't get that nowadays:)

P.S. I imagine you are a wonderful nurse!!!