Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy 4th of July!


We try to take a family picture each year. Here is this year's, most difficult one to get so far! Gabriella isn't the best at standing still and posing for pictures at this stage;) Harper even kinda made it in the pic, that must be what Ella was pointing to! ha!

More fun by the pool on the fourth:

Watermelon was created for 4th of July cookouts! Ella had no problem diving right in!

The newlyweds:)

Kisses for Daddy!

Ella and Daddy taking a walk, waiting not-so-patiently for fireworks to start...she didn't last long! That girl LOVES her bedtime! (Note Teddy in her right hand, dead giveaway that it's time for sleep!)

2 comments:

Anna @ FryeFamHappenings said...

I tried to vote on your baby name, but it wasn't working :) I like Harper Olivia. I LOVE your blog background, too!!!!

Stephen, Sara, Ella and Harper said...

oh well, I tried! I worked on that thing forever and finally got it to post...didn't even think to check to see if it worked:) Thanks for the input! I'll update later with our decision:)