Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gabriella turns 2!

Let me take a break from the Christmas posts and share some fun things from Ella's second birthday. Since her birthday falls just two days before Christmas, we have decided (for now), that we will try to celebrate each year on the first weekend in December.

This year, we invited family and friends to join us for food and cake and fun! I'm thankful birthday parties are still very low maintenance at this age! Food, cake, presents, balloons...done! I'm not quite ready for the real birthday parties with games, activities, party favors, etc... I'm just not that creative!

The decorations: ("The Very Hungry Caterpillar", one of our favorite Eric Carl books!)
Ready for cake!
Friends:)
Opening presents:
Harper getting passed around:)
A family picture that actually turned out!

1 comment:

Anna @ Frye Fam Happenings said...

SARA, that is such a cute party idea. Can I steal it??? Titus (my almost 4 yr old) loves that book...although he saw a race car cake at Target and hasn't stopped talking about it. Where did you get the cake? So cute, all of it...